2012年12月30日日曜日

The movie I recommend

We will have rainy and snowy weather from the end of the year to new year's days.
So I'm planning to read and watch movies.
One of my 'want lists' is 'Les Miserables'. I'm looking forward to seeing Jean Valjean acted by Hugh Jackman who was 'Kate and Leopard' and Cossete acted by Amanda Seyfried who was 'Mamma Mia'.
The movie is produced as musical cinema and all casts are powerful musical actors and actresses.
I also would like to enjoy the ultimate human love beyond laws or rules.
It's the eternal theme for us to think what is true valuable life.

Les Miserables

6 件のコメント:

  1. When I was young, I had been fond of watching a movie in the theater, but I never seen rarely in the recent few decades.
    In the recently(?)、 I watched movies with "Departures", "Tsurugidake ten no ki", "railways" in the theater invited to my wife.
    Of course, I like to watch a movie, but I watch on TV exclusively in recent years.
    I am not good of serious movies、 and prefer fun movies.
    My favorite movie among ever seen is "The Sound of Music" and "Roman Holiday".
    I had been watch these movies at dozens of times in the theater and on TV and in the DVD.
    I have visited Rome in Italy and Salzburg in Austria where was the scene of these movies in the past .

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Movies are created imaginary but it sometimes leads us real, which is wonderful world.

      削除
  2. Yesterday I watched the movie. So, it was really good!!

    返信削除
  3. A Happy New Year.
    Fireworks were just launched.
    I and my wife looks from my room.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Great fire works...I can hear the sound!

      削除

Please send a comment