2012年12月12日水曜日

Mini pad comes up

I've waited for the day when iPad mini comes to me which I had ordered more than two weeks before.
Finally it was yesterday I've got a mail from Apple that the iPad mini was made to deliver and supposed to arrive at my house next day 1212'12...today!
It is lucky day, triple 12, very easy to remember for me.
I rushed back home but it was not arrived yet.
So I had to be patient to wait for the home delivery service.
It came late in the evening at last....anyway, I start to write blog here now.
I'm doing with i-devices, iPhone,iPad and mini one.
I named the first iPad James Brain. He is really cool and worked for me as Mr.Brain a lot.
He will be still a part of my pleasure mate as a movie theater.
And I will give the mini pad Minnie Patty. Ms.Patty will also help me to read books and articles.
I will mostly write blogs from Minnie.
I will always accompany her in my bag. That's why I will never be bored at all.


2 件のコメント:

  1. I am weak in the items such as smart phone and the i device (iPhone, iPad, mini).
    So, I think you are amazing to be utilizing them freely, and I envy you.
    In my age, electronic devices that I can be used at best is ordinary mobile phones and PC.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I recommend you this (iPad mini) is very thin and light. But it's not large nor small to read or write. It's not cellphone but a miniature PC you can take anywhere to go! If you get tired of using heavy and time wasting PC, you should try. It will widen your world.

      削除

Please send a comment