2012年12月11日火曜日

Never ask the question

Tim Cook, CEO of Apple after Steve Jobs revealed in the interview with NBC's Brian Williams on the 'Rock Center' show.
"One of the things he did for me, that removed a gigantic burden that would normally have existed, is he told me, on a couple of occasions before he passed away, to never question what he would have done. Never ask the question, 'What Steve would do,' to just do what's right,"
I also miss Steve Jobs and wonder if he would live because I love his iOS devices and taking good profits from his a lot.
I'm really glad to read this article and enjoy using iOS.

Interview with Tim Cook





4 件のコメント:

  1. Of course I know his name and he changed cellphon world.But I almost don`t understand
    his personality and his really job.
    Now I watched the word,I feel his trust and regard for Tim Cook.
    I suppose Steve Jobs was a great man.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. As long as I know he was genius but crazy.
      He was a great man but not always a good boss or good friend for me.
      However his invention makes me easily to upload blog and familiar to the topics overseas. It's ultimate toys for me.
      So I won't be bored even I would be left alone thanks to his playful idea!

      削除
  2. I think Mr.Tim Cook CEO of Apple is very hard to take over after the great Steve Jobs, because all he can do will be compared to Steve Jobs in the world.
    So I think Steve Jobs said to Tim Cook before he died, "Never ask the question, 'What Steve would do"

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I really respect Jobs's great work and still remember his speech 'Stay hungry, stay foolish'.
      It encourages me to face difficulties.

      削除

Please send a comment