2012年12月3日月曜日

Gum disease

It's reported that gum disease causes chronic disease such as head ache, diabetes and brain disorder.
I regularly have my dental care checked by the dentist twice a year. The dentist always advises me that I should brush between the gum and the teeth carefully more than ten minutes each time. It will prevent me from the gum disease.....so I'm relieved to get my dental health well.
He also tells me that I should keep at least 20 teeth at the age of 80. I'm not sure when I will live until over 80...I want to chew food by my teeth as long as I live.

Gum disease causes problems

2 件のコメント:

  1. I also regularly go to dental clinic at once a month, and have received dental care and the guidance of tooth brushing.
    But, although it might be dangerous to two or three teeth、 I have 28 teeth so far.
    Even so, gum disease is scary.
    In order to prevent the disease of various、 I want to perform dental care than ever before.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...you are so careful for your teeth that you still keep your teeth healthy.
      As for me...only twice a year seems not enough. I will make appointment with my dentist more often...four times a year....
      (^^;;

      削除

Please send a comment