2012年12月31日月曜日

New Year's Eve...all about this year '12

There were lots of troubles and problems this year. Unexpected and unwilling happenings occurred but as time goes by, we could reach to the path aiming to the next goal as long as we live.
On New Year's Eve I'd like to conclude this year with a good story.

It's the local news a few days ago on the Chunichi press.
According to the news, a dog was found left alone, seemed to be waiting for the owner on the lonely closed road in the mountains in Iida city in Nagano prefecture. The dog was seen to be there more than two weeks there never left and just sitting and waiting. The poor dog like 'Hachi' who was faithful and loyal to the owner, might be lost or abandoned. People who saw the dog worried about and wanted to feed him and take care of him.
The Chunichi press reported about the dog and many people offered to help the dog.
It seemed better for the dog to have a new owner. The animal protection worked for the dog to find a right owner.
Finally the dog called 'Hachi in Iida' met a new owner by the arranging.
I thought it was the final warm story for me.
What's your final good story on the New Year's Eve...Good luck!

4 件のコメント:

  1. Modern version of "faithful dog Hachiko" is non-fiction story really heartwarming.
    I am grateful that I can know the many incident like this by your blog.
    Although today is the last day of this year, I am anew grateful for your continued outgoing blog , as well as thank you again next year.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's my pleasure for all of your effort to follow my blog!
      I'm very glad you join me every day.
      I'm willing to entertain all of you!!!
      My resolution next year is ' I'm willing to do ... to make happy for every one as well as myself. I will be always better. Thank you for every thing!

      削除
  2. I made a rice cake in family today.
    It was very delicious.
    So that happiness will visit all of you next year.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for the regard.
      I wish you many happy returns next year, too.

      削除

Please send a comment