2012年12月22日土曜日

The death of cash

The economy in the world wide has been depressed, while Japan's is said to be lost twenty years since the destruction of bubble economy.
Now is under the terrible hyper deflation never known before a half century.
Some people say Japan should print more bill to remove depression and increase incomes to outgoes.
I don't know about economy well but I know the important factor that focuses more on the quality of life than quantity or mass products. But it's a kind of ideal ...you may say.
I've heard that Japan mint got the first order to produce coins for another country, Bangladesh.
It's said because of the declination of yen production and being expected to make use of the skills for other currencies.
I think it tells that many developed countries have the same phenomena because of e-money.


Japan mint produces taka


As we more use e-money such as credit card, smart phone and mobile phone paying service, we need less cash.
Actually I often use to pay via credit card or web pay at the convenience store, which is cashless in my purse.
I've found an interesting topic like SF but about the future money.
Not only languages, culture, people but also money will be globalized.


The death of cash

8 件のコメント:

  1. I am an old human being.
    Therefore I do not have the credit card.
    I do not have a car.
    I do not have a cell-phone.
    But I live happily every day.
    The person who wants to contact me seems to be troubled.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think it's your choice, your life should be OK by yourself.

      削除
  2. このコメントはブログの管理者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I understand what you mean. It's sometimes very dangerous for shopping addiction without cash. But your wife is okay to reserve it.

      削除
  3. I think exit from deflation is very difficult because we've benefited personally from falling prices.
    However, exit from deflation is necessary for Japan's overall economy.
    I expect greatly to the economic policies of the new administration.
    By the way, I’m not good at cashless.
    Although I have several credit cards and cashless card, never used except for gas stations.
    But my wife use the card often.
    When going out alone, I am very uneasy that do not have the cash of certain amount.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I chose the later comment you posted, which is almost the same but the capital letter in it.

      削除
  4. I don`t like to use a credit card. But almost shops recommend to make a card.
    I sometime passed up them,so I have few cards now.
    But I think if I have the card,I will get benefit.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I hate having much changes in my purse but it's necessary when shopping at the supermarket. Paying by credit card at the supermarket would be convenient but might buy too much without cash.
      It's useful by paying credit card when I don't have much money.

      削除

Please send a comment