2012年12月23日日曜日

Christmas illumination

The colder it gets the more beautiful the Christmas illumination at night.
They compete their beauty here and there, which attract people a lot.
The show of the thousands of light works is fantastic illusion. It really takes us to the imaginary world and calm that's why people are favor of the light works in the dark.

I also love walking and watching at the night museum in the park.
It's special in winter, especially in the Christmas season object.
I'd like to enjoy the different design of the art coming up.

P.S.
By the way, the view counter in my blog ( only in English version ) has got 50,000 access today in the morning. It's been for 2 years and 4 months since I had started blogger and the total posted are 693. It's very amazing for me that I've kept writing blogs so long.
But I once almost failed to keep writing because I didn't have anything to write. While I was stopping to post, Mr. Odekyu requested the blog because he was waiting to read it every day.
It enlightened me and I could restarted again. Thank you for your support.
It's now one of my life to post the blog.
I want to learn and widen more about LIFE.
I want to share many interesting topics and good world with you here now on!
Thank you for all(=^ェ^=)

4 件のコメント:

  1. I was interested in this blog from just last month, but knew for the first time that there was the history for two years four months .
    In addition, I was impressed by having been posted blog of 693 during this period.
    To read blog and to post comment becomes my daily work now.
    This blog is essential of every day to study English for me and has become a means to absorb various knowledge.
    I hope that this blog will continue for a long time as possible.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your compliment. It really makes me encourage to update my blog each day as possible.
      I'm also inspired by your comment...thank you so much again!

      削除
  2. Congratulation for your blog had got 50000 access!!
    I have thanks for your effort and curiosity and Mr.Odekyu`s support.
    Because I am enjoying to read your blog now.
    I want to say thank you and Merry christmas to you!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you. I'm always encouraged by your comment, too.
      I'd like to aim my blog to 100,000 access next!
      Wishing you Merry Christmas!
      See you online tomorrow, too!

      削除

Please send a comment