2012年12月27日木曜日

Frozen below minus this morning

It was extremely cold this morning!
Because the heat on the ground was deprived into the air in the sky. There was no warmth on the earth. It means no clouds at all in the sky last night, that's why all the heat was gone.
It indicated minus 6 degrees on the thermometer.
It was rare in my memory around here.
But the sun appears and shine in the sky.
I can see beautiful sunny morning so far... but it doesn't seem to be long before getting cloudly.
I'm sure it's the typical winter weather effected by cold wind and low pressure.
I thank the morning sunshine for a moment.

6 件のコメント:

  1. It was really cold this morning!.
    Under the eaves of the house、 long and thick icicles were many hanging.
    The small pond of my house was covering with 3 cm ice.
    In addition, I was watering in the snow melting system because the ground of the parking lot was so slippery. But the itself water was frozen、 the situation had worsened rather.
    Because it was shortly after winter solstice, sunrise of today morning was slow coming out, but it was great .
    Tateyama mountain range of snow with clear blue sky is also great.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's so beautiful day today.
      Though being cold the most gorgeous landscape of the Mt.Tate. I really like Toyama very much in such a day.

      削除
  2. Sunshine is continuing.Today is very sunny wonderful day!
    I can see very well Mt.TATE peaks in my house.
    There are snowed Mt. and cloudless blue sky.
    The contrast is so beautiful!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's so wonderful to have such a beautiful scenery today. We are really proud of our town view!

      削除
  3. I agree with you.
    I think Tateyama mountain range like today is landscape to be proud of in Japan and the world.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We are just happy with the great view!!

      削除

Please send a comment