2012年12月6日木曜日

Happy ending

Yesterday a famous kabuki actor, Nakamura Kanzaburo, died of his serious sickness. He was still young but so skillful and devoted in the field of the traditional kabuki art and made it developed to modern art. They say his death makes a big lost in that field but I can say we can't avoid going to die even the rich, famous and the VIP.
The other hand, the oldest in the world, who is the 2d longest life in the Guinness record, died at 116 year-old the day before yesterday.
Her 77 year-old son told that her life was strict and patient. She never ate junk food nor complain about the pain.
Both life and death are different but proof of life.
I can only know that we live to die.

The world longest life dead

4 件のコメント:

  1. I have checked the column "condolence" of the newspaper every morning.
    there are listed younger people or older people than I.
    I think there was the death of each in their each lives.
    And someday I will also be to welcome death.
    So I want to live today with the meaningful life in every day.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I understand what you mean.
      One of my favorite words for today makes me encourage ....' Every day is new ' that's why I can live each day at most.

      削除
  2. I am fan for a novelist named IKENAMI SHOUTAROU.
    He said in his novel "Anyone never can`t know tomowrrow,but there is a one truth, it is all people will have to die someday."
    Then I noticed we are living for dying,and I must live hard.
    But I sometime forget it.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We need to know our life time is limited and not knowing how long it will be ... so we need to care for just now, the power of now.

      削除

Please send a comment