2015年11月29日日曜日

1129

What day is it today?
I've noticed today is " meat day " because it's pronounced "iiniku"...in Japanese that means good day for meat.
There are lots of meat bargain sale in the supermarkets and restaurants serving meat dishes, especially yakiniku restaurants.
It's only one of the pleasures to enjoy life such as cake for Christmas, giving chocolate at Valentine's Day.
So if you like meat you can eat meat to your heart content today.
I'm not so favor of meat recently as getting old so I'd better eat fish meat instead.....I ate pork block in the stew pot last night. I don't want to eat meat every day.
How do you like to eat meat dish today?




3 件のコメント:

  1. Until seeing this blog, I didn't know that today is the "Day of meat".
    Because there are two grandchild of men in my home, there are often meat dishes as roasted meat,steak,hamburger steak with dinner menu.
    In addition, when becoming more cold from now, it will be coming sukiyaki season.

    By the way, "what day is it today?" is often using equivoque of word, isn't it?
    When looking on the net, today is also the "Day of good clothes" as "ii-fuku".

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...i see!
      iifuku is also today's meaning.
      It's funny to find out new meanings.

      削除
  2. It's also interesting day of "ii-fuku", isn't it?
    Well,
    I like fish than meat.
    Because I got a big pumpkin and a very big sweet potato, I made a lot of tempura yesterday.
    Therefore I don't want to eat the thing of the oil today.
    But let's make pork miso soup because today is " ii-niku-no-hi".
    By the way,
    It's fine today.
    There were the person who wipe a window glass in a neighborhood.
    I must do general housecleaning the whole it soon.
    My husband have changing the tire now.

    返信削除

Please send a comment