2015年11月2日月曜日

Toyama Marathon 2015

It was really fine and beautiful yesterday for the first Toyama Marathon.
Though today is rainy and cold it was very lucky yesterday!
I'm very relieved the weather did the great job and gave us pleasant gift yesterday only one day "sun day".
We can't control the weather but it naturally smiles to us by chance.
But even if it would not be blessed with good weather I won't claim any time because I had great gift so much ever.
There is happiness where is appreciation.
Toyama Marathon 2015




4 件のコメント:

  1. It was a topic of the Toyama marathon today even if I talked with anyone.
    I was busy in preparation for the pastel to exhibit to the community center festival to be held on next Sunday.
    I can't helo with the display, because I go to meet granddaughter from Saturday.
    Therefore I must help with preparations.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I know you're excited to see your granddaughter in the weekend.

      削除
  2. The photograph from Kaioumaru Park attached in this blog is very splendid, isn't it?. Does you have taken this photograph?
    we are very delighted that Toyama marathon had been done with great success in the fine weather.

    By the way, I saw a marathon result placed in Kitanihon news papers this morning with a great deal of effort and looked for the name of a friend and the acquaintance.
    I found the name of many friends and acquaintances.

    返信削除

Please send a comment