2015年11月26日木曜日

Sakekasu recipe

Last night " Tameshite gatten" specialized Sakekasu, which is traditional recipe in Japan. It was first produced at the ancient era in Nara. " Naraduke" is one of the famous local preserved products from Nara now. They have more than 10 year-old Naraduke.
It seems very interesting.
The program introduced to make home Kasuduke such as "my Kasudoko" which is self produced Kasuduke with anything you want.
After watching tv I really want to taste " Gatten Maro" whose ingredient is mashumaro in Sakekasu for a few hours.
It's said a new taste and not so sweet cake.
Does anyone try it?
Sakekasu




6 件のコメント:

  1. I watched that program, too. and recorded it instinctively.
    Though I used Sakekasu well, I had not done the pickling vegetables or fish in Sakekasu.
    probably I will not try it if look though it seem to be easy.

    By the way,
    I met a friend who are far away for first time in several years.
    Because we eat a lunch and talked, return to home late.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I made kasu & miso soup with fish and vegetables. It was very thick and rich, I feel like very strong after it.

      削除
  2. I like delicious Sake but I don't like Sakekasu and Naraduke

    By the way
    I'm very glad to see you! Last year,I remembered that I wan the speach contest thanks teacher!
    From Last year,English dose not readily improve But I study at my own pace.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm glad to hear that you are keeping on studying English and so good at challenging.
      I hope you'll have the second entry for the speech contest next!

      削除
  3. I like " Naraduke"(pickles seasoned in sake lees), too.
    But I can not cook, so I will not try it.

    By the way, tonight there was the English speech contest that Tommy of our class participated in, and I attended to cheer him.
    In addition, I took video all of contest, so I am going to show it in the tomorrow's class.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your great support for the contestants. I'm very lucky to have you and tomorrow's class will be supported by you.

      削除

Please send a comment