2015年11月9日月曜日

Costco review

I visited Costco in Japan for the first time.
I remember it was more than a decade ago when I visited Costco in California.
But I only knew that it was one of the supermarkets in the U.S. not so special but normal large size shopping store there.
Recently Japan has that American huge sizes supermarket like a store house and finally it has opened in Toyama.
I bought a membership and tried to shop in the weekend.
So there were not so much to me but something I got there.
I bought roasted chicken and whole grain bread which is the number1 seller.
They are very good but so much quantity so I kept them in the fridge for a week.
I can tell the merit of the roasted children for me because of my better condition. I used the bones off from children meat to make into soup. It's abundant of collagens. After I ate it, my arm which had pain gets to remove. It was a wonder for me but I know the collagen soup brings me good remedy result.
Thanks to collagen soup now.
I'd like to buy roasted chicken regularly.








2 件のコメント:

  1. I have not gone to Costco of Toyama, but I have visited Costco of America at oversea trekking of walking club. In addition, my daughter and the bride of son went Costco of Toyama several times. It have abundant articles, and they says shopping seems to be fun.
    In fact, today's breakfast in my home was "Dinner roll" and "Pain au chocolat" which the bride of the son bought.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...your family seems happy with Costco bread ^ ^
      I think it's a fad so far.... Soon we'll return to Japanese breakfast?

      削除

Please send a comment