2015年11月4日水曜日

Japanese " Mansion " problems

It's been a big problem that Asahi Kasei Corp. then said one of its units had falsified data for foundation piles in condominiums.
It spreads all of their projects and now under investigation.
Actually I live in a over 30 year-old condominium and it was discovered some problems by degradation recently. So I had to pay for the interior parts even caused by outer walls which were responsible for the home owners association, we pay and manage fund by ourselves.
It costs me too much to maintain the old building later on.
But I think even the house would cost to maintain a lot if it took old, too. Nothing is forever as we are!
We can't take care of the cost in the future. Just focus on living now and so on.
Japanese condominium apartments





4 件のコメント:

  1. Though freedom can repair it in the case of the detached house, in the case of collective housing,
    I think there are many difficult problems.
    Apartment where my friend are living has been remodeling the entire, and has living an inconvenient life a long period.

    By the way,
    I took a walk in the morning for about two hours.
    Though it was always quiet, in the sidential area which was near Shinminato ohashi, there were many people who worked in front of the house today.
    And, I was in a pleasant sweat.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I can imagine how quiet those area like after the festival until three days before it was so populated with many runners.

      削除
  2. Since I lived in much detached house ever, recent mansion problem is irrelevant for me.
    But, it is very regrettable that such misconduct has occurred in Japan.
    Regular maintenance even in detached house is required.
    My home passed 15 years old last year and carried out to reform a roof, the outer wall and came to beyond recognition in appearance.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. If you live with a large family it's much better living in a house such as duplex because three generation could help each other, being getting along. While living alone or small number of people would better in a condominium apartment because it's compact and easy to organize.

      削除

Please send a comment