2015年11月7日土曜日

"I chose Malala"

Malala Yausafzai is well known as the youngest Nobel Prize Award as well as a brave young girl who never stops to fight against Non-humanitarianism.
This report says her passion is made from her father's spirits a lot. But she tells herself
"My father only gave me the name Malalai. He didn't make me Malalai. I chose this life,".
I'm very impressed with the great relationship between father and daughter.
I also remember how much I'm given from my father.
I chose Malala




2 件のコメント:

  1. I think that words Malala stated and the relationship between Malala and her father is leading to the ancient Japanese saying "Child grow by seeing backs of parent."
    I will praise words Malala stated and the relationship between Malala and her father.

    By the way, I went to Kurobe to cheer the baseball game of elder grandson on today. This game was the last official game for them. The result has been lost in the 3-to-1, but I have praised the past efforts of the grandson.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Your grandsons and your family did the best team works together during season on baseball game!
      Good job!!

      削除

Please send a comment