2015年11月8日日曜日

Ambulance

I've ever ridden an ambulance when I was accompanied with my father in emergency. It's one of my worst memories in my life. I would never want that moment again.
Yesterday I had to follow the ambulance twice in the morning and the evening.
Sadako had a fever and heart shaking in the early morning and I was asked to follow her but I drove by myself after the ambulance. She got examination in the emergency room and finally the doctor sent me back home with her because the result was not so serious but with a little fever.
I took her to the senior apartment house and gave the message from the emergent doctor, it was 11:00am.
After a few hours, her home doctor saw Sadako and he decided to send her to the hospital again because her condition was getting worse and called 119. So I followed the ambulance again.
She stayed in the hospital for a night yesterday.
This morning when I see her she gets much better and looks fine not like yesterday.
She is telling to me
" Why am I here?"
" I don't remember anything about yesterday or anything about my family. Am I all alone without my siblings?"
When I ask her name she answers well but how old she is.... she knows maybe over fifty years old though she's actually 95 and a half year old.
And it's really interesting to hear that she met someone to come along with but she declined to go not then, because she felt sick and would go later when she gets well.
She remembered it and told me but soon she never knew what she said to me.
It's a kind of progression of dementia quickly. But she is a very lovely and cute lady.
I think she is blessed by her destiny so much.
It's because of her life by her own way of life.
I'm learning a lot from her.






2 件のコメント:

  1. Yesterday, you met a very serious incident, didn't you?
    You will be what was surprised at very much.
    I think Sadako is very happy by being watched over friendly people, such like you.
    Progressing dementia is the course of nature to her who is past the 95-year-old. I hope that she can recognize forever you.

    By the way, I've also ever ridden an ambulance twice. The first 40 years ago, it was when an oncoming vehicle has collided while traveling with the family by car. Second time is when my father under medical care at home has became critical condition in the same way as you.
    Probably the third time will be when I reach the end of the life.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It won't be long before Sadako comes back from the hospital.
      I hope she'll be happier than ever.

      削除

Please send a comment