2015年11月24日火曜日

Taste of bread

Long weekend is over. I had good rest and self care days during the day off. My pain in my arm and shoulder as well as upper back is almost gone. I think it was because of fever I didn't notice well.
I finally made myself cure without medicine! But I tried to see the bonesetter and had taping in my pain.
I also tie my elbow with armband to remove the pain. It's so helpful.
So I order supporter to defend the elbow so far....
Anyway after painless I feel like getting hungry. My appetite sees some taste. It's a taste of bread to have different stuffs.
It attracts me a lot! I'd like to make it soon.
Stuffed French bread





4 件のコメント:

  1. Because I like baguettes, I often buy it. I like putting olive oil and potato salad between, and eating.
    I bought a baguette today. So, I will I try the recipe that I can make it.

    By the way,
    The weather forecast says that it's rain during this week. I should have washed a big thing yesterday.
    A regret!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I made it, stuffed baguette with shrimp,boiled egg, avogado, paprika, sour cream and parsley flakes together into banquette hole.
      It was a kind of roll salad.

      削除
  2. I also spent these 3 consecutive holidays by a rest exclusively except that I went to watch "the parent and child friendship baseball" of grandchildren.
    Therefore the symptoms of the slight cold were almost improved.
    But, on the other hand, I came to feel a pain on a lateral part of the right foot.
    This pain had felt a little from previously, but recently become somewhat badly. Usually, the foot pain feels when using a foot, but I feel when I am resting rather in my case.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think pain from the cold weather causing a lot. Your case and my case, too. Both be careful!

      削除

Please send a comment