2015年11月30日月曜日

Every dog has his day

It was gloomy Sunday morning but began to be bright around the moon. I started to walk to the downtown and enjoyed to find something new.
I tried to find the good place to rest and eat going around the town.
When I went up to the round way to the station, happened to find a small pretty shop door with crepe decoration photos.
As I was too hungry and can't wait to go into the crepe shop.
I first ordered tuna & bacon not sweet but good for lunch. It was so nice to eat for a light meal.
I wanted to eat more and sweet one, berry & cream cheese cake.
It was also good for dessert.
The tapioca and coconut milk was also great to be like in the tropical land.
I really enjoyed on Sunday afternoon.





4 件のコメント:

  1. Where can I find this shop? I want to go.
    I'm dying to eat sweets now!
    However, I thought whether it was the topic of the dog when I looked a title of today's blog.
    But I checked it in a hurry because it was totally different.
    I can know the new words and sentence by your blog.
    Though I write it in the notebook, I think that many have forgotten

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I ate two kinds of crepe, one is not sweet and the other is sweet.
      When I went around the town I happened to find a new place for the first time for me.
      It's " inumo arukeba bouni ataru." Is it right?
      It's located near Toyama station in the southern part,at Sakuramachi.

      削除
  2. At first, I could not understand the relevance of the title "Every dog has his day" between contents of this blog.
    "Every dog has his day" is mean Japan's saying "When a dog also walks, dog hit a stick"(Inu Mo arukeba bou ni ataru), isn't it?
    Sweet crepe of blog seem very delicious, isn't it?
    The shop you visited is "U-TAN-HOUSE" in front of Toyama station, right?

    By the way, I went to the health diagnostics and cancer inspection today. Although it is very unpleasant to drink stomach camera every time, cancer inspection finished safely.
    In addition, I'll go to an MRI check of a foot tomorrow.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I mean I wandered around the city and found something new and hot place. Is that a profit for me if I walked and met a good thing?
      I hope you'll have a good result tomorrow.

      削除

Please send a comment