2015年11月28日土曜日

Rainbow at 2:00 o'clock

It's reported the first snow in some areas in Japan yesterday.
I noticed sleet dropping on the front glass of my car when I went on my way to work.
It was cold rain during the morning but sometime sunlight came in and out through the breaks of the cloud.
I happened to see a part of arch of the rainbow on my way back home around 2:00 o'clock.
It's "Rainbow at 2:00", it means "gogo Niji no Niji" I was very glad to catch the lucky moment before winter.









4 件のコメント:

  1. It's interesting expression, isn't it?
    You have flexible brain.
    Today, it was rain all day long, and a washing thing does not dry either.
    Studied it in the yesterday's class, "who does the housework in your house?", answer is all me.
    Therefore, the rain is troubled.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...well as Paul said that if you stay home, the housework is your job....right?
      But you'll find something to share with your husband for yourself.

      削除
  2. You're very lucky to be able to see the beautiful rainbow between the moment, aren't it?
    Even so, "gogo Niji no Niji" is a very good play of words.

    By the way, English speech contest of the day before yesterday was very good. I think this year's contest was very high level.
    And Tommy's speech of our class had been very imposing.
    I admire his decision that decided to participate in English speech contest two weeks ago.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, his passion for both marathon and English is enough to make us greatly move and encourage.
      I really respect who dared to apply for the speech contest that makes not only yourself but also for others.
      It's very impressive!

      削除

Please send a comment