2015年11月21日土曜日

Fast cooking Pasta

I watched a regular weekly program "Sawako no Asa " on Saturday. This is Sawako talks to
the different guest every week.
Today's guest is Remi Hirano, who is famous as a cooking original arranger and food coordinator, I think. She herself says "a great lover of cooking".
It's so amazing to see the quick done pasta without boiling but very healthy and delicious.
I'd like to try soon!
It's very friendly for me to cook fast and good for healthy and tasteful.
Fast cooking pasta


4 件のコメント:

  1. It look delicious! Though I can't cook it, I want to eat!
    The grouth of the Japanese radish and turnip are good in my garden this year.
    But, becouse it's very big, I'm in trouble to cooking.
    Today, I'll try the recipe of the Chinese cabbage which learned from you.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I've cooked fast unboil pasta just now for lunch.i arranged it into chicken soup with garlic, enokimashroom, shungiku leaf, chicken meat, natto and hantama egg. All are left in the fridge!
      Yuzu salt and pepper into the soup.
      It was nicer than expected!

      削除
  2. I have never seen this TV program, but likes Agawa Sawako.
    I also have heard the name of Remi Hirano.
    When cooking pasta, though I understand that how to boil is an important point, how will she cook pasta without boiling it?
    Cooking time is very early with around eight minutes, isn't it?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. As you know pasta is to be boiled in the hot water and put together with source or into soup. But her quick recipe is no need to pre-boil in the hot water but just put into soup and boil with other gradients all together.
      It seems a bit rough cooking though...

      削除

Please send a comment