2015年11月22日日曜日

What is Black Friday?

It's often seen Those key word "Black Friday". Did you know?

It's said after the Thanksgiving day on Thursday, people take day off next day on Friday. They can have long weekend.
Then shops give a big bargain sale. It is saying why Black Friday?
"Nobody's entirely sure, but most suggestions surround how businesses and retailers detail their finances. Many shops see the biggest profits of the year on Black Friday. Many businesses will detail their gains in black ink (and losses in red ink), hence the name."
What is Black Friday?


4 件のコメント:

  1. Come to think of it, I remembered that I hear the word "Black Friday" last year.
    It was broadcasted in the news that many people go running to the store when opened the shop.
    I wonder if it was around this time.....

    By the way,
    I watched an old streetcar and new loop line in a town of the early winter.
    Two streetcars just met on a curve, but the mutch with early winter of Toyama I thought it was old streetcar.
    I piled age, and will it become nostalgic????....LOL

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It was cloudy Sunday. Though I had a pain in my body because of a little fever. But I walked about two hours after sleep for a long time. It would be rest holiday tomorrow, too.

      削除
  2. I have sometimes heard the "Black Monday", but I knew "Black Friday" for the first time.
    When hearing these words, I was associative the "Friday the 13th".
    However, although the words of "Black Friday" looks bad image, it's the meaning of the reverse in the United States, isn't it?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It seems interesting Black Friday means opposite in red ink of the settlement of accountant not like black Monday which was the failure of stock market.

      削除

Please send a comment