2015年11月14日土曜日

Special harvest in late autumn

Dried persons which John and his wife made by themselves from the sour persimmons for more than two weeks are very delicious.
It's absolutely natural slow sweets, nothing is compared to the taste.
I'm very happy to eat it with green tea.
The other one is citron.
Julia enjoys taking citrons from her father's tree in the garden. After her father passed away it's been keeping giving fruits to her.
It's a special gift from her father every year.
The sour and fresh taste gives us great different flavor.
Thank you John and Julia for your great harvests.




4 件のコメント:

  1. I would like to thank the blessing from nature.
    I made a " honey citron tea " because I got many citrons from Julia yesterday.
    Because I caught cold and throat was painful, it was very good nadicine for me.

    By the way,
    Today, at the sidewalk of Shinminato Ohashi, someone have to challenge the Guinness by the number of " masu sushi".
    I'll report the result tomorrow.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It seems interesting that fight eating masuzushi.
      I don't want to eat much because eating delicious is eating in moderate.

      削除
  2. I am grateful that you complimented the homemade dried persimmon of my home on your blog.
    By the way, the dried persimmons making of my home was awesome this year. I and my wife made 750 dried persimmons in total this year.
    But we are giving most of the dried persimmons which we made to people of a relative, an acquaintance, the neighborhood etc because the freezing is necessary to save it and frozen capacity is limited.
    We are satisfied to hear that everybody was pleased to eat dried persimmon.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I also tasted the dried persimmon made by myself which you had given me a few weeks ago. It was great, too! I really adore your home made products and sharing with people you are in touch. I think you are really a thanksgiving person!

      削除

Please send a comment